Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Hello, my name is: Brand New

2 Corinthians 5:17 NLT "Anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!"

Please do yourself a favor and just let it flow. When you made the decision to follow Jesus, you received the FREEDOM to BE DIFFERENT. You BELONG to Christ! Which means you are qualified to BE DIFFERENT than what you're used to. And yes, it will take some time but everyday is about BECOMING more like Christ. You will face your biggest challenges with PEOPLE but "if God be FOR you, who can be against you?!" You are at liberty to defend yourself ONLY BY ACTION, not words. One of the perks about living this NEW life is GOD (the CREATOR of the UNIVERSE!) will defend you. You need not say a word.

Often times, we get so caught up in what we're "losing" instead of focusing on what we're gaining by following Christ! The devil wants you to think that you're missing out on fun. Ha! Really?! Open your bible and get to know God and you'll find out that God plans for you to live an AMAZING life!!! It's the devil that wants to make your life miserable. Don't believe me? (Click this link and open your eyes to see!)

Just live freely in Christ, talk to Him everyday about how you're feeling and ask for the strength and wisdom to keep the faith!
Thank God for today. I'm feeling a little brand new, how about you? ;-)

Until next time,
I LOVE YOU!

P.S. I posted this one from my phone but learned how to do the links!! Hahaa! Now if only I knew how to add color to my text! Hhmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment